Smile of A Child Adventure Land
A place just for children, and their parents too! Adventure Land features a wilderness rock-climbing wall that gives kids a chance to burn off plenty of energy, a cool and refreshing misting station, the Adventure Land Trading Post filled with toys and gifts for young travelers, and the high-energy Adventure Land stage where the kids are the stars! Click here to visit our Smile of a Child page for some online games and learning fun!
Jerusalem Model A.D. 66
The world's largest indoor model of its kind, this 45 by 25 foot-long structure gives a stunning overview of what Jerusalem looked like at the height of its size and growth. Daily presentations tell the history of the city, from its beginnings as King David's capital city to its destruction by the Romans in A.D. 70. The Jerusalem Model A.D. 66 allows guests to see where Christ walked as He ministered inside the city, and where He traveled during His final hours leading up to His crucifixion on Calvary.
The walk-through experience of The Scriptorium transports visitors to historical and geographical areas of the world where displayed biblical documents originated and gives guests a dramatic understanding of the history of the Bible, how it parallels the history of civilization, and the impact it has had upon the world. Additionally, specifically featured items are on display in our rotating exhibit space in the Scriptorium's Ex Libris bookstore.
A recreation of the mobile temple that provided a place for God to dwell among the Israelites during their forty years of wandering in the desert. The presentation offers visitors an understanding about the importance of the rituals and sacrifices offered to God in this sacred place. Learn about the altar of sacrifice, the objects inside the Tabernacle, and the Ark of the Covenant.
School Group Guidelines are as Follows:
- Please make sure that group is booked and paid 3-4 weeks prior to arrival date.
- Group payment must be done as one transaction to receive group rates. Group reservations may be paid for with a credit card or check. Group Sales will not accept cash.
- We offer 1 free chaperone per 10 paid students, please make sure they are supervised at all times.
- Pre-paid meal option must be paid and confirmed at time of booking and no later than 4 weeks before date of visit.
- Food may not be brought into the the park, however we highly encourage you to bring bottled water during hot weather and stay hydrated at all times. We also have misting stations and fans throughout the park during hot seasons.
- Please bring and wear protective sun gear, like sunbrellas, sunglasses, etc. as some activities are outdoors.
- To best accommodate school groups for lunch we highly encourage choosing the pre-paid meal option as it is the most cost and time efficient.
- Please feel free to print our educational materials available online for your entire class.
- The Holy Land Experience will be closed on Sunday and Monday, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- Please fax the completed order form to (407) 367-2070 or mail your reservation and
payment to Group Sales, Holy Land Experience, 4655 Vineland Road, Orlando, FL 32811.
- For immediate assistance, please call 1-800-447-7235 or 407-872-2272 and press option 4 for the Group Sales Department.